What travel and settlement documents do I need to bring abroad?

The following are example of documents that you should bring with you:

  • Valid passport, work permit or work visa, overseas employment certificate, residency card
  • Standard employment contract
  • Certificates of your skills, diploma, license
  • Medical certificates, doctor’s prescription
  • Driver’s license, if available
  • Handbook for migrant workers, list of important contact persons/agencies/numbers
  • Other relevant documents that will help you adjust to work and life overseas