Things need to know about Country of Destination
- Culture and language of country of destination
- local customs and laws concerning the use of alcohol and drug.
- Dress - what is considered appropriate clothing? What is not acceptable?
- Gestures - what gestures or body language are considered rude or sexually allusive?
- Greetings - learn about usual greetings and what kind of questions to ask. In some countries.
- National and local holidays - holidays may be specific to a city or region as well as nationwide
- Taboos - are there any cultural or religious taboos? For example, Muslims do not eat, drink, or smoke during daylight hours in the month of Ramadan, and it is rude or even illegal in some places to break this fast in public.
- Transportation - what are the essential traffic laws? How to use public transportation
- Laws and rules of country of destination