Are there some projects and services for labour migrants from the government or CSOs that I can avail of or participate in?

In major labour receiving countries, there are several work or social-related projects, activities and services offered to and with the participation of the migrants, conducted by either or both the governments and the private sector, including the civil society groups.

The following are some of the programmes and services which you can avail. Some depend on whether you are a member of the welfare fund or have the insurance.

The Embassy or Consulate usually has a directory of the frontline service providers or support network which provide assistance to migrants, in addition to what the Embassy provides. You can contact the Embassy for referral or the service provider directly.